Today The Naked Loon is proud to introduce our very own advice column “Question the Kostyra,” in which Naked Loon Living Editor Martha Kostyra will answer your questions about life, relationships, and which espresso stand is most deserving of your valuable patronage.
If you have a question for Martha, just fill out our handy contact form to drop her a line. Today Martha dishes out her wisdom to a pair of distressed Seattle-area readers.
With something like eleven out of every ten companies in the Seattle area laying people off these days, it’s probably about time for those of you who still have a job to plan your layoff apocalypse survival strategy.
Intrepid Naked Loon staff members have endured a grueling schedule packed full of interviews with firing managers, library visits to scour the internets, and hour after hour crunching HR statistics—all to help you keep your job. Aren’t we great.
Thanksgiving just happened again and no doubt there are several Puget Soundians out there that have moved to the “winter” belt already.
Well fear not dear readers, for with the help of the ever-vigilant Naked Loon, you will not remain out of shape forever. As your host for this series, I intend to do everything in my power to ensure that we will all live a long, full life without ever having to hear the phrase “whale man” ever again.
- Brutally Beat the Winter Doldrums. To Death.
- Prepare for the Floods Without Sacrificing Style
- Learning to Cope Without Circus Animals
- Live It Up on 32 Cents a Day (or Less)
- Make the Most of Your Puget Sound Staycation
- Better Living Through Parakeet
- Putting Laziness to Work for You
- A Comprehensive Guide to Alternative Transportation
- How To: Deal With Annoying Neighbors
- Better Living Through Internets
- Important Household Safety Advice
- Tips for a Fun and Death-Free Independence Day Weekend
- Navigating Transit in Seattle is as Easy as 1, 37, 12!
- 7 Ways to Save $7,777 by Christmas in July
- How To: Get Internet in Your Own Home
- Naked Loon Travel: Boston
- Giving Panhandling Bums What For
- Avoiding the Construction Crazies
- Seize the Spring, Before it’s TOO LATE
- Washington Poison Center Introduces Mr. Yum
- Keep Your Neighborhood in Super-Great Tip-Top Awesome Condition
- Local Entrepreneur Pursues Futile Dreams
- Fun Over for King County Fair