You know what? I have had it with all the gloomy, depressing talk about the economy. I think it is time for us to stop whining, get off our butts, and do something about this mess we find ourselves in.
There is nothing we can do to change the past. We should not dwell on the fact that George W. Bush has personally ruined our careers, destroyed our hard-earned home equity, and driven us into suffocating credit card debt. Now is not the time for that.
Stupid bugs. They think they’re so much better than us. Always lording their six legs and their wings and their thoraxes over us.
What gives them the right to crawl on my dirt, and fly through my air? Nothing, that’s what.
They’re so arrogant; they act like they own the planet or something. Like as if just because they outnumber us humans 42 billion to one, they think deserve some kind of respect. Not hardly.
Is it just me, or is it boring in here? I mean, ever since Election Day, life has been so… bland.
It’s almost like nobody even cares anymore about how evil the Republicans are. Where are the heated discussions about all the freedoms the Republicans have stolen from us? Where are the echo chambers where I can meet with other self-righteous liberal zealots to sing the unbridled praises of Obama?
- Point-Counterpoint: Obama is the Christ vs. Barack Hussein Obama is the Antichrist
- Thank Goodness It’s Polar Fleece Season!
- The Economic Meltdown Has Gone Too Far
- What This Family Needs is a $700K Emergency Loan
- Gahh, I Hate Being Wrong!
- A Greeting Card for Every Anti-Social Situation
- Birds: What is Science Hiding?
- The Many (Authorized) Uses for Q-tips
- Blackberries: Heck Yeah
- 10 Reasons Seattle is Awesome and Should Never Ever Change
- Lighthouses: They Rock
- Trust Me on this One: Dolphins are Stupid
- Point-Counterpoint | Bill Gates & Paul Allen: Wealth
- Space Needle Totally Around Here Somewhere
- Billy (or: Quit Yer Complainin’)
- Neighbors that Want Their Cats to Stay in One Piece Need to Keep Them Out of My Dang Yard
- Moderately Insane Road Trip Ideas
- The Future: Let’s get on with it already
- A Collection of Poetry
- I Can Eat This Entire Burger in One Bite
- It is Not Easy Being White
- I am truly a despicable wretch.
- I want to be a elephant trainer when I grow up
- Tim Eyman: Introducing I-999 The Ultimate Anti- Government Initiative
- Point-Counterpoint: The War in Iraq
- Screw Transportation Compromise, Seattle Should Ban Cars Outright