April 1st marks the one-year anniversary for The Naked Loon, which seems like as good a reason as any to spend some time patting ourselves on the back.
In the last 365 days, The Naked Loon has…
- Posted 222 critically important news stories that everyone should read (twice).
- Made a whopping 32 blog posts.
- Been featured in:
- Consumed 2,573 delicious cream puffs.
- …and outlasted a 146-year-old print news institution.
Not bad for our first year, I’d say. But you know what, I think we can do better.
Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ve got in store for you, our dear free-loading readers, in Year 2…
- New get-poor-quick blog: Forecast Monkey
- New unfunny and unoriginal blog: The Papyrus Virus
- Continuing coverage of the most important news that really matters a lot to local Puget Soundians (probably!)
- Online news video broadcasts (maybe!)
- Shameless attempts to build readership through any means possible!
So let’s hear from you, the cheapskate readers: what do you want out of The Naked Loon in 2009 and early 2010? We exist but to serve your every menial whim, after all.