In his 6,523rd career game, EDGARTRON-3000 led the Robot Mariners to their landmark 65,536th consecutive win Friday night against the Los Angeles Sheep-Clone Angels.
As usual, the team scored precisely 23,145.0 runs in a perfectly precise execution of baseball. The nine-inning romp included an average of 642.9167 home runs by each of the nine electronic players as the team extended its league-leading record to 3.91*1075
Every week, tens of thousands of Seattleites find themselves facing a familiar situation: the weekend is fast-approaching, and they have absolutely no plans due to an unfortunate combination of social anxiety disorders, crippling agoraphobia, and a complete lack of spending money thanks to “the economy.”
For those readers considering turning yet again to the old standby “sitting at home alone,” here’s a look at what you have to look forward to.
Enforcement agents from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) put a sudden and decisive stop to a flagrant violation of intellectual property rights in the Bothell area on Tuesday.
The RIAA legal department—which makes up 97% of the organization—learned of the notorious “Northshore Christmas Biker” thanks to a tip from Citizen Rain, a Seattle-area community blog operated by KING 5 Television.
- The Naked Loon Reviews: New Xbox Experience
- TV Networks Capitalize on Economic Despair
- Weird Al Arrested in Illegal Chinchilla Breeding Sting
- The Naked Loon Reviews: TV Comedies
- Schadenfreude Means Big Money for Local Musician
- Local Filmmaker Smooshes Ant, Creates Indie Film
- Gregoire Asks Bush to Declare Safeco Field Federal Disaster Area
- The Naked Loon Reviews: 24 Season 1
- Dave Barry Announces Dave Barry: The Musical
- Stingy Geek Reluctant to Spend Four Dollars to Download Dr. Horrible
- Bennett to Sell Team Formerly Known as the Sonics
- Long-Spurned WhirlyBall Team Thrilled by NBA Departure
- Trademark “Bennett Scowl” Unfazed by Sonics Ruling
- Point-Counterpoint | Bill Gates & Paul Allen: Wealth
- Bennett: “syl seattle lol”
- The Naked Loon Reviews: Random Orientation Videos
- New Reality Show to Pre-Place Blame for Area Disasters
- Overheard Outside Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- The Naked Loon Reviews: Juno
- Seattle Aquarium: Not Just for Marine Biologists
- M’s Management Regret Passing on Bedard Warranty
- Desperate for Veteran Bullpen Leadership, Mariners Sign 97-year-old Pitcher
- Gorge Amphitheatre to be Moved to Seattle
- Sonics Owners Announce Surprise Deal to Relocate Team to Tacoma
- Dave Matthews Quits Pot to Fight Global Warming